2.7.2 release?

Andreas Joseph Krogh-2
Any hints on when 2.7.2 will be released?
The fixes for java10 are a must now as java9 no longer seems available from Oracle. (on Ubuntu oracle-java9-installer seems to have disappeared).

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: 2.7.2 release?

Andreas Joseph Krogh-2
På tirsdag 08. mai 2018 kl. 13:23:51, skrev Andreas Joseph Krogh <[hidden email]>:
Any hints on when 2.7.2 will be released?
The fixes for java10 are a must now as java9 no longer seems available from Oracle. (on Ubuntu oracle-java9-installer seems to have disappeared).

Ping, anyone?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: 2.7.2 release?

Lukas Jungmann
Hi,

    we plan to release 2.7.2 later this week.

thanks,
--lukas

On 6/11/18 7:05 PM, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:

> På tirsdag 08. mai 2018 kl. 13:23:51, skrev Andreas Joseph Krogh
> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Any hints on when 2.7.2 will be released?
>     The fixes for java10 are a must now as java9 no longer seems
>     available from Oracle. (on Ubuntu oracle-java9-installer seems to
>     have disappeared).
>
> Ping, anyone?
> --
> *Andreas Joseph Krogh*
> CTO / Partner - Visena AS
> Mobile: +47 909 56 963
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> www.visena.com <https://www.visena.com>
> <https://www.visena.com>

Re: 2.7.2 release?

Andreas Joseph Krogh-2
På tirsdag 12. juni 2018 kl. 23:59:00, skrev Lukas Jungmann <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

    we plan to release 2.7.2 later this week.

Great!

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: 2.7.2 release?

Lukas Jungmann
Hi,

    just to give you update - we had to postpone the release to this
Friday (Jun 22).

thanks,
--lukas

On 6/13/18 8:37 AM, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:

> På tirsdag 12. juni 2018 kl. 23:59:00, skrev Lukas Jungmann
> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>          we plan to release 2.7.2 later this week.
>
> Great!
> --
> *Andreas Joseph Krogh*
> CTO / Partner - Visena AS
> Mobile: +47 909 56 963
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> www.visena.com <https://www.visena.com>
> <https://www.visena.com>

Re: 2.7.2 release?

Andreas Joseph Krogh-2
På tirsdag 19. juni 2018 kl. 09:40:10, skrev Lukas Jungmann <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

    just to give you update - we had to postpone the release to this
Friday (Jun 22).

Thanks for the update!

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh