4.9 javadoc URL

Wim Jongman-2
Hi,

Is it already known where the 4.9 javadoc will be published?

e.g. photon is here:

See also:

Cheers,

Wim

Re: 4.9 javadoc URL

Lars Vogel-2
Hi Wim,

I don't know.

Best regards, Lars

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Wim Jongman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dani, Lars?
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 9:34 PM, Wim Jongman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it already known where the 4.9 javadoc will be published?
>>
>> e.g. photon is here:
>>
>> http://help.eclipse.org/photon/index.jsp
>>
>> See also:
>>
>> https://www.eclipse.org/documentation/
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Wim

Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: 4.9 javadoc URL

It will appear at those locations.

Alternatively, you can look at it in the installed SDK's help.

Dani

From:        Wim Jongman <[hidden email]>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <[hidden email]>
Date:        31.08.2018 16:48
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] 4.9 javadoc URL
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Dani, Lars?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 9:34 PM, Wim Jongman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is it already known where the 4.9 javadoc will be published?

e.g. photon is here:

http://help.eclipse.org/photon/index.jsp

See also:

https://www.eclipse.org/documentation/

Cheers,

Wim

Re: 4.9 javadoc URL

Wim Jongman-2
Hi,

We ended up not adding a javadoc link to the new lifecycle classes [1]. I could not add the link because I could not guess the URL.