515963: Enabling JSE testbucket in master

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

515963: Enabling JSE testbucket in master

William Dazey
I have opened this bug to enable the jse testbucket to start reporting test results in master. It looks like the bucket was added to test-lrg awhile ago, but for whatever reason it was decided that the results would be ignored... I would like to enable the results to be included in test-lrg.

Thoughts?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=515963

Thanks,
Will

_______________________________________________
eclipselink-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 515963: Enabling JSE testbucket in master

Lukas Jungmann
On 4/28/17 5:49 PM, William Dazey wrote:
> I have opened this bug to enable the jse testbucket to start reporting
> test results in master. It looks like the bucket was added to test-lrg
> awhile ago, but for whatever reason it was decided that the results
> would be ignored... I would like to enable the results to be included
> in test-lrg.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=515963

makes sense, go ahead and push the change to master, please.

thanks,
--lukas

>
> Thanks,
> Will
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> eclipselink-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev

_______________________________________________
eclipselink-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 515963: Enabling JSE testbucket in master

William Dazey
sure thing, thanks for the review!

Will

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:26 AM, Lukas Jungmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 4/28/17 5:49 PM, William Dazey wrote:
I have opened this bug to enable the jse testbucket to start reporting test results in master. It looks like the bucket was added to test-lrg awhile ago, but for whatever reason it was decided that the results would be ignored... I would like to enable the results to be included in test-lrg.

Thoughts?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=515963

makes sense, go ahead and push the change to master, please.

thanks,
--lukas

Thanks,
Will


_______________________________________________
eclipselink-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev

_______________________________________________
eclipselink-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev


_______________________________________________
eclipselink-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipselink-dev