9.3 Oxygen M7 today

Doug Schaefer-3
Hey gang,

Thanks for all your great work getting ready. I’ll spend the day cleaning up any loose ends on my part and will take the M7 snapshot before I go to bed.

Cheers,
Doug.

Re: 9.3 Oxygen M7 today

Doug Schaefer-3
Hey gang, one notable change is coming for the C/C++ IDE package. I am adding the Terminal to it. I’ve been using it a lot for serial connections and am updating the upstream serial to use CDT’s Native one (the RXTX one will still be there if you need). I’ll be leveraging that for Arduino. The Local terminal is also very handy, especially with the Show in Local Terminal menu on Folders in the Project Explorer.

In the end, this means I’m giving up on my strategy of using the Console View for terminals. It never really ended up being a good user experience. We can work on the TM Terminal going forward as we need.

Doug.