A topic for next week's PMC meeting [was: Standard Charter Revision for Eclipse Planning Council]

A topic for next week's PMC meeting [was: Standard Charter Revision for Eclipse Planning Council]

Wenfeng Li
Standard Charter Revision for Eclipse Planning Council

Fellow BIRT PMC members,

The Eclipse planning council is proposing to work out a revision to Project Charters to cover some of the ambiguous areas in the original charter.

Attached is a proposal from Tyler, PMC lead from the TPTP project.   Please review and let’s discuss it in next week’s PMC meeting.

Thanks

Wenfeng Li

Eclipse BIRT Project

http://www.eclipse.org/birt