Quantcast

ACTION REQUIRED NOW! Re; Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

ACTION REQUIRED NOW! Re; Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

Daniel Megert
No one except Lars for Platform UI did the plan update.

This is really disappointing! It does not allow the Eclipse top-level project to publish the plan update for Oxygen (4.7) today as per schedule.

It is the responsibility of the project leads to do this work.

Please go over your plan no later than Monday EOD and mark every item either as FIXED or DEFERRED.

Dani

__________________

Hi Team

Back in June 2016 you have added a wiki page with your Oxygen (4.7) plan. Please take a look at that plan and adjust it to reality. This must be completed for Oxygen (4.7) M7 as we have to update the top-level plan for M7.

Re: ACTION REQUIRED NOW! Re; Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

Mickael Istria-5
Hi Dani,

Are we talking about https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.7 or something else?

Re: ACTION REQUIRED NOW! Re; Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

Daniel Megert
Hi Mickael

This is one of them, and it got updated by Lars as mentioned in my e-mail.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <[hidden email]>
Date:        12.05.2017 18:32
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] ACTION REQUIRED NOW! Re;        Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update