API Breakage?

Doug Schaefer-3

Hey gang, is anyone else seeing API breakage with the latest changes to command launchers on master? I just switch over to it and pointed my baseline at 9.4.0. At the very least, since tags are missing.

Thanks,

Doug.

Re: API Breakage?

Jeff Johnston
That would likely be my fault.  Let me look at adding the proper API tags.

-- Jeff J.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey gang, is anyone else seeing API breakage with the latest changes to command launchers on master? I just switch over to it and pointed my baseline at 9.4.0. At the very least, since tags are missing.

Thanks,

Doug.

Re: API Breakage?

Doug Schaefer-3
Thanks Jeff!

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network