API error (or warning) in HEAD

Andrey Loskutov
Hi,

we currently have API errors in the workspace, and the build reports warnings:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20170305-2000/apitools/analysis/html/org.eclipse.ui/report.html

Is anyone looking at it & plan to work on it?

BTW in my local workspace those are errors, not warnings. Is this expected?

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov

Re: API error (or warning) in HEAD

Lars Vogel-2
Hi Andrey,

this was  Bug 436448.  Sorry, looks like I forgot to push the API
filter for org.eclipse.ui and only committed the one for jface.

I push a new change to fix that.

Best regards, Lars

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Andrey Loskutov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we currently have API errors in the workspace, and the build reports warnings:
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20170305-2000/apitools/analysis/html/org.eclipse.ui/report.html
>
> Is anyone looking at it & plan to work on it?
>
> BTW in my local workspace those are errors, not warnings. Is this expected?
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrey Loskutov
>
> http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov

CEO vogella GmbH