Adding Entity Class at runtime to the already loaded persistence unit

Adding Entity Class at runtime to the already loaded persistence unit

Sandeep Veethu
Hi,
I am using EclipseLink 2.5.1 in a javaEE application.

I am creating an entity class at runtime using javassist. Now, I want to add this entity class to the persistence unit which has already been loaded. Is there a way to do this in Eclipselink?

Thanks,
Sandeep