Adding custom file properties to properties view ?

Adding custom file properties to properties view ?

Morten-11
The standard eclipse properties view show build-in
file properties like  derived, editable, name, path,
size etc. I want this same properties view to show my
custom file properties (added using
IFile.setPersistentProperty) in ADDITION to the
build-in properties in the same window. The question
is how do I do that?

Note this is slightly different from the standard
propertysheet example, that shows new properties
instead of the build-in properties and not on a IFile.
I could not find an example on how to add custom
properties to the existing file in addition to the
build-in properties.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,