Quantcast

Application Compatibility Info Required | Eclipse Eclipse IDE 4 |

Application Compatibility Info Required | Eclipse Eclipse IDE 4 |

Srinevasan, Indumathi

Hi Team,

Good Day! We are from CITI Application Readiness Team, need your assistance in order to gather info about application compatibility and support for Windows 10. We would like to know whether the below application is compatible and supported for Win 10 (64 Bit). If you haven’t tested , could you please provide us a tentative date of when we can reach you .

Application Name :

Eclipse Eclipse IDE 4

If the above version is not compatible with Windows 10. Then do we have any higher version/replacement which compatible with Windows 10.

Thanks in Advance,

Indumathi S

Citigroup Inc.

+91-4439290919

Re: Application Compatibility Info Required | Eclipse Eclipse IDE 4 |

Lukas Jungmann

Hi,

  I'd suggest to raise this question in appropriate forum on https://www.eclipse.org/forums/ which is more suitable place for Eclipse IDE related queries.

Thanks,