Branching JSDT for Neon maintenance

Victor V. Rubezhny-3
Hello,

I've branched JSDT for 3.8.x maintenance, please use the following
branch for 3.8.x (Neon):

webtools: R3_8_maintenance

Thanks in advance,

Victor Rubezhny

Re: [wtp-releng] Branching JSDT for Neon maintenance

Carl Anderson

Victor,

The WTP 3.8.2 build is building JSDT out of the R3_8_maintenance branch.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng Project lead

Inactive hide details for "Victor V. Rubezhny" ---02/17/2017 10:02:03 AM---Hello, I've branched JSDT for 3.8.x maintenance, ple"Victor V. Rubezhny" ---02/17/2017 10:02:03 AM---Hello, I've branched JSDT for 3.8.x maintenance, please use the following

From: "Victor V. Rubezhny" <[hidden email]>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <[hidden email]>, "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <[hidden email]>
Date: 02/17/2017 10:02 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Branching JSDT for Neon maintenance