CDT 9.11.0 M1

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

CDT for Eclipse 2020-03 M1 has now been posted.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.11.0 as part of the 2020-03 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.11/cdt-9.11.0-2020-03-m1/ and is based on commit 692c4c0

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday as will the CDT Standalone debugger for 2020-03 M1.
---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2019-12 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2020-03 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today - 2020-03 M1
Monday 3 Feb - 2020-03 M2
Monday 24 Feb - 2020-03 M3
Monday 2 Mar - 2020-03 RC1
Monday 9 Mar - 2020-03 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 18 Mar.

Kichwa Coders

Re: CDT 9.11.0 M1

Alexander Fedorov
Jonah, please fix your mail template
>the active and completed bugs
it leads to 9.10.0

Regards,
AF

14.01.2020 19:54, Mark B пишет:
[...]

Thanks - will do for M2.

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

14.01.2020 19:54, Mark B пишет:
[...]

The EPP C/C++ package has been published for M1.

The CDT standalone debugger has not been published for M1 because we need to make a change to the target platform. See/follow Bug 559382 for more info.

Thank you,

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com