CDT 9.11.0 RC1

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

CDT for Eclipse 2020-03 RC1 has now been posted.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.11.0 as part of the 2020-03 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.11/cdt-9.11.0-2020-03-rc1/ and is based on commit 36df7983

As we are currently building CDT against the Eclipse Platform latest milestone the CDT Standalone debugger is available now. The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday.
---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to the simultaneous release. See SimRel Plans for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today* - 2020-03 RC1
Monday 9 Mar - 2020-03 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 18 Mar.

* Should have been yesterday but for the IT failure at Eclipse foundation that meant our builds were not working yesterday.

Kichwa Coders

Re: CDT 9.11.0 RC1

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

The RC2 contribution for CDT is on its way. Please report any blocking regressions for consideration of respins.

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com