Quantcast

CDT 9.2.1 : Allocate console

Vincent GUIGNOT
Hello,

With CDT 9.2.1, on the debug/common view, the checkBox Allocate console
(necessary for input) is useless since the new debug console is available.

Checked or not, the debug console is always available.

Is it a bug or maybe I miss something ?

thanks

Vincent
This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system. Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L’information qu’il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes non autorisées. Si vous l’avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et supprimez-le.

Re: CDT 9.2.1 : Allocate console

Jonah Graham
Hi Vincent,

The Allocate Console is there for input/output to the program being
debugged, not for the Debugger Console.

The debugger console's lifecycle behaves as many of the other Debug
views. It will open automatically when you start a debug session. If
you close it manually it won't come back until you open it again. This
behaviour can be controlled with Preferences -> Run/Debug -> View
Management

See my attached screenshots if it helps.

Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 12 May 2017 at 15:21, Vincent GUIGNOT <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With CDT 9.2.1, on the debug/common view, the checkBox Allocate console
> (necessary for input) is useless since the new debug console is available.
>
> Checked or not, the debug console is always available.
>
> Is it a bug or maybe I miss something ?
>
> thanks
>

> Vincent
> This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system. Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L’information qu’il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes non autorisées. Si vous l’avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et supprimez-le.

console.png (296K) Download Attachment
view_management.png (124K) Download Attachment

Re: CDT 9.2.1 : Allocate console

Vincent GUIGNOT

Thanks Jonah for your advice.

You're right, it's still usable.