Quantcast

CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC4 posted

Marc Khouzam

Hi,

the CDT 9.2.1 RC4 build is now posted:

It is based on commit: 6ee23f24ccc0ab1d9ef6467eb45ee14ff88aac44

The Simultaneous release contribution was updated (and committed) at https://git.eclipse.org/r/92439

Unless someone finds something wrong, this is our last build for the 9.2.1 release.

Good work everyone!

Marc

Re: CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC4 posted

Marc-André Laperle

Here is the info for the "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers" package including update sites for upgrading it. This is the last release candidate BTW.

Marc-André