CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Marc Khouzam
Hi,

the CDT 9.3 M6 build is now posted:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6

zipfile:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6/cdt-9.3m6.zip

It is based on commit: fc6fad911b2fb320c88756f6f7dfb2af2f1d5f94

The Simultaneous release contribution was updated by https://git.eclipse.org/r/93017

Note that the Standalone debugger RCP is not part of the build for a reason I am
still investigating.  But anyone that wants to use it can refer to a future master build.

M7 is in two months, on Monday, May 15th, 2017
This will get us one week before RC1.
So the next two months are your chance to add features and APIs if needed.

Enjoy

Re: CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Doug Schaefer-3
Very cool. Thanks Marc!

BTW, there were some Oxygen simrel build failures this morning that got
blamed on us. Are they fixed now?

Cheers,
Doug.

On 2017-03-14, 10:37 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of Marc
Khouzam" <[hidden email] on behalf of
[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the CDT 9.3 M6 build is now posted:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6
>
>zipfile:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6/cdt-9.3m
>6.zip
>
>It is based on commit: fc6fad911b2fb320c88756f6f7dfb2af2f1d5f94
>
>The Simultaneous release contribution was updated by
>https://git.eclipse.org/r/93017
>
>Note that the Standalone debugger RCP is not part of the build for a
>reason I am
>still investigating.  But anyone that wants to use it can refer to a
>future master build.
>
>M7 is in two months, on Monday, May 15th, 2017
>This will get us one week before RC1.
>So the next two months are your chance to add features and APIs if needed.
>
>Enjoy

Re: CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Marc Khouzam

Yes, I fixed those.

We removed the AIX plugin from the CDT, but our simrel file

was still pointing to it.  All better now.

On 2017-03-14, 10:37 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of Marc
[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the CDT 9.3 M6 build is now posted:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6
>
>zipfile:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6/cdt-9.3m
download.eclipse.org
Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

>6.zip
>
>It is based on commit: fc6fad911b2fb320c88756f6f7dfb2af2f1d5f94
>
>The Simultaneous release contribution was updated by
>https://git.eclipse.org/r/93017
>
>Note that the Standalone debugger RCP is not part of the build for a
>reason I am
>still investigating.  But anyone that wants to use it can refer to a
>future master build.
>
>M7 is in two months, on Monday, May 15th, 2017
>This will get us one week before RC1.
>So the next two months are your chance to add features and APIs if needed.
>
>Enjoy

Re: CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Doug Schaefer-3
Excellent! Thanks again.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Marc Khouzam <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11:04 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <[hidden email]>

On 2017-03-14, 10:37 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of Marc
[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the CDT 9.3 M6 build is now posted:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6
>
>zipfile:
>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m6/cdt-9.3m
download.eclipse.org
Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

>6.zip
>
>It is based on commit: fc6fad911b2fb320c88756f6f7dfb2af2f1d5f94
>
>The Simultaneous release contribution was updated by
>https://git.eclipse.org/r/93017
>
>Note that the Standalone debugger RCP is not part of the build for a
>reason I am
>still investigating.  But anyone that wants to use it can refer to a
>future master build.
>
>M7 is in two months, on Monday, May 15th, 2017
>This will get us one week before RC1.
>So the next two months are your chance to add features and APIs if needed.
>
>Enjoy

Re: CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Marc-André Laperle

Here is the info for the "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers" package including update sites for upgrading it.

Marc-André