Quantcast

CDT 9.3 Oxygen M7 posted

Doug Schaefer-3
Hey gang, I’ve posted the build I ran late this afternoon (Ottawa time). It’s available here:

We have until early Wednesday to respin if we fine something we need to fix. Let me know.

Cheers and Thanks!
Doug

Re: CDT 9.3 Oxygen M7 posted

Liviu Ionescu-2

> On 16 May 2017, at 04:11, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey gang, I’ve posted the build I ran late this afternoon (Ottawa time). It’s available here:
>
> (p2) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m7
> (zip) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m7/cdt-9.3m7.zip

could you accompany these messages with a link to the recommended Eclipse version to use for tests?

regards,

Liviu

Re: CDT 9.3 Oxygen M7 posted

Jonah Graham
HI Liviu,

The recommended Eclipse platform version is M7:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.7M7-201705120500/

The C++ EPP [1] will be posted in a few days to
cross-project-issues-dev. I  will forward that link to cdt-dev too,
assuming no one beats me to it.

[1] This is what gets posted to
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php when it is
ready. The C++ package there contains the contributions from other
Eclipse projects to make the full "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers".

HTH
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 16 May 2017 at 08:08, Liviu Ionescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On 16 May 2017, at 04:11, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hey gang, I’ve posted the build I ran late this afternoon (Ottawa time). It’s available here:
>>
>> (p2) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m7
>> (zip) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m7/cdt-9.3m7.zip
>
> could you accompany these messages with a link to the recommended Eclipse version to use for tests?
>
> regards,
>
> Liviu

Re: CDT 9.3 Oxygen M7 posted

Liviu Ionescu-2

> On 16 May 2017, at 11:28, Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> HI Liviu,
>
> The recommended Eclipse platform version is M7:
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.7M7-201705120500/
> ... (p2) http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/m7

A quick test with GNU ARM Eclipse, arm-none-eabi-gcc 6.x, gdb 7.12 and QEMU seems ok.

Regards,

Liviu