Quantcast

CDT Call Tomorrow

Doug Schaefer-3
Hey gang,

Reminder of the CDT call tomorrow. Details here https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls

Aside from the regular agenda, it’s also time to do a roll call to see who’s still working on CDT ;).

Doug.

Re: CDT Call Tomorrow

Jeff Johnston
Hey Doug,

I have a conflict tomorrow but am hoping to make it to the meeting later on.

If I don't make it, let me state that we are still working on the CDT.  In the other meeting I am demoing
a work in progress whereby a CDT user can optionally build a C/C++ project in
a Docker Container and then Run/Debug it as well.

-- Jeff J.