CDT HIPP now on Jenkins

Doug Schaefer-3

Hey gang, the CDT build machine is now running Jenkins. You can see it here: https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/

A few builds are failing so it will take some time to clean up. Please take a look.

Cheers,

Doug.

Re: CDT HIPP now on Jenkins

Wendell MacKenzie
Looks to be sunny with a chance of showers...;)

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:34 PM, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey gang, the CDT build machine is now running Jenkins. You can see it here: https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/

A few builds are failing so it will take some time to clean up. Please take a look.

Cheers,

Doug.

D. Wendell MacKenzie
Software Developer

Email: [hidden email]
Phone: 902-626-8708 (cell)

Re: CDT HIPP now on Jenkins

Jonah Graham
Has anyone changed the number of executors on the JIPP? It seems to be
at 2 now, meaning that Gerrit patches (assuming no other activity)
have gone up to 40 minutes to verify. I don't have permission to see
or change this setting, but if the reduction was simply a side effect
of the upgrade to JIPP I will request webmaster to increase back to 3.

Thanks
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 12 January 2018 at 20:37, Wendell MacKenzie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks to be sunny with a chance of showers...;)
>
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:34 PM, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey gang, the CDT build machine is now running Jenkins. You can see it
>> here: https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/
>>

>> A few builds are failing so it will take some time to clean up. Please
>> take a look.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Doug.

> D. Wendell MacKenzie