CDT Meeting today

Jonah Graham

CDT Monthly Call August 5 2020

  1. Welcome and sign yourself in
  2. Actions from last meeting
  3. CDT 10.0 major release progress
Kichwa Coders

Re: CDT Meeting today

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

Thank you all for coming. Here are the minutes - feel free to correct any of them if needed.

Minutes

  • Reach out to Jonah if there is anything you are waiting on.
  • Flatpak for CDT 10 - Jeff brought us up to speed on the exciting new support. Follow along in Bug 565142
  • Alexander Kurtakov has been doing Aarch support for Eclipse Platform - lets see if we can do it for CDT using cross compiler for CDT 10.0. See Bug 565836
  • There are still some non-blocking standalone debugger issues. We can ship standalone debugger, but it requires a separate build. See Bug 565207

Next Meeting

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com