Cache and alwaysRefresh

John Arevalo
Hi all,

I'm developing a frontend for AS400 app, this one has around 1200
users making CRUD by console. In EclipseLink wiki[1] doesn't recommend
disable cache[2], but in this case, cache will be useless because an
external app is updating data continuously. Do you have a suggestion
to manage consistant cache?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#How_to_Use_the_.40Cache_Annotation
[2] <property name="eclipselink.cache.type.default " value="NONE"/>

Best regards,

--
John Arévalo
GNU/Linux User #443701

GNU/Linux User #443701
http://counter.li.org/

Re: Cache and alwaysRefresh

John Arevalo

Edilson-2 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm developing a frontend for AS400 app, this one has around 1200
> users making CRUD by console. In EclipseLink wiki[1] doesn't recommend
> disable cache[2], but in this case, cache will be useless because an
> external app is updating data continuously. Do you have a suggestion
> to manage consistant cache?
>
> [1]
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#How_to_Use_the_.40Cache_Annotation
> [2] <property name="eclipselink.cache.type.default " value="NONE"/>
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> John Arévalo
> GNU/Linux User #443701