Catching refactoring event

Michał Głowacki
Hello,

I want to catch refactoring event, which refactoring (name of this
refactoring) was used. I would ask which class I should use or which
interface I should implement.

--
Best regards,
 Michał Głowacki

Re: Catching refactoring event

Tobias Widmer
Hi Michal,

To get informed about refactoring events, register your
IRefactoringExecutionListener with the refactoring history service
obtained by calling RefactoringCore#getRefactoringHistoryService(). Note
that this API is still experimental and subject to change.

These kind of questions are better asked on the corresponding newsgroups.
Cheers

Tobias

Freitag, 13. Januar 2006 22:59
To: [hidden email]
cc:

Re[2]: Catching refactoring event

Michał Głowacki
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
A found that this API is only in Eclipse 3.2 M4 edition.
If any similarity interface or class in standard Eclipse 3.1.1 which I
can use.

Second question.
Could you tell me which newsgroup is corresponding for this problem.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Michal Glowacki