Cell Phone Numbers

Nathan DeBardeleben
In particular, these are for EclipseCon - but feel free to call me if
you have some pressing need.  Not that I can use the phone except for
the 3 minutes or so I commute considering I can't get signal at home nor
bring it into the office.

Regardless!  On trips, this is a great way to get in touch with me.
My number has recently changed, for those of you cool people who already
had it written down.
Nathan: 505-603-4713

--
-- Nathan