Change in ContainerTab.java

Sergey Prigogin
Hi Jeff,

Please review the change http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/commit/?id=212bbd011f5f7149412a8f5ced98709e33c7d486 in launch/org.eclipse.cdt.docker.launcher/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/docker/launcher/ContainerTab.java that I made to fix the broken build. Thank you.

-sergey

Re: Change in ContainerTab.java

Jeff Johnston
Hi Sergey,

That patch is fine for now as the API change is new.  I think that the changeEvent(int type) method should change
its signature to be changeEvent(IDockerConnection conn, int type) so that the class connection
variable is not overridden and conn is ignored.

-- Jeff J.