Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Vladimir Vitkov
Hello Mirrorlist,

How do i proceed with changing the domain for the mirror i am maintaining.

Due to some internal decisions the domain from which we are serving needs to be changed from eclipse.saplabs.bg to eclipse.linux-bg.org

All the rest of the information/systems stays the same.

--
С уважение,
Владимир Витков

http://www.netsecad.com
http://www.supportbg.com

Re: Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Raev, Kaloyan

Hi Matt,

Are you sure that the mirrors.linux-bg.org entry is active?

I still don’t see the Bulgarian mirror appearing when downloading stuff from eclipse.org. For example the binary from URL [1] is available on URLs [2] and [3] on the mirror, but it is still not suggested to me as an option.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[2] http://mirrors.linux-bg.org/eclipse/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[3] http://eclipse.linux-bg.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

Thanks,

Kaloyan

Re: Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
Hi Kaloyan,

  Looks like the mirror checkscript needed a gentle prod.  I've done so and your mirror is now appearing in the list.

-Matt.

On 04/25/2013 05:28 AM, Raev, Kaloyan wrote:

Hi Matt,

Are you sure that the mirrors.linux-bg.org entry is active?

I still don’t see the Bulgarian mirror appearing when downloading stuff from eclipse.org. For example the binary from URL [1] is available on URLs [2] and [3] on the mirror, but it is still not suggested to me as an option.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[2] http://mirrors.linux-bg.org/eclipse/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[3] http://eclipse.linux-bg.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

Thanks,

Kaloyan

Re: Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Raev, Kaloyan

Thanks a lot, Matt!