Clarifications about Exporting eclipse product

Clarifications about Exporting eclipse product

Vikram Aruchamy (RBEI/ETB5)
Hello All,

I am using Eclipse for my application development.

And using .product file to configure my product and use "Export Eclipse product" to build my product.

It exports product, it Packages all the dependency plugins to plugins folder, and creates a configuration\config.ini.

In config.ini file, there is list called osgi.bundles = [hidden email],.......   This bundles contribute to my product. This is normal behavior.

My wish :

While exporting product, I do not want to package all the dependencies to plugins folder. I just want to use plugins already available in the target folder.

The config.ini file should automatically adapted while building product, to make use of the dependency plugins available in other directory.

Is it possible for me to define the properties of dependencies plugin in .product file and use the same path In config.ini file while building.?

In which plugin/Class/script , I need to make the change for this.

P.S: Since my application contains number of plugins, It would take lot of effort to convert to features, If all dependency needs to be converted as features.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Aruchamy Vikram
RBEI/ETB27