Clean check failing

Mark B
Hi,

clean check is failing due to a missing version bump in cdt.make.core, I guess something related to the revert of commit "Bug 560614 - Drop dependency on ICU4J", Jonah can you verify?

Thanks

Re: Clean check failing

Jonah Graham
Thank you Marco for the notice. I will fix asap.

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 12:06, Mark B <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

clean check is failing due to a missing version bump in cdt.make.core, I guess something related to the revert of commit "Bug 560614 - Drop dependency on ICU4J", Jonah can you verify?

Thanks

Re: Clean check failing

Jonah Graham
Marco,

If the only thing failing on your commits is cleanliness you can submit and I will clean up later today. I submitted https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/158691/

BTW I forgot that doing the revert of a commit isn't as trivial with how we do version numbers + jgittimestamp - sorry for the inconvenience.

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com