Continuous testing plug-in on permanent hiatus

Continuous testing plug-in on permanent hiatus

David Saff
Anyone still listening,

As development on the continuous testing plug-in for Eclipse continued
years ago, it became more and more clear that a complete re-write
would be the best way to keep up with the changing internal Eclipse
API's we depended on.  It also became clear that it would be a very
long time before I would be able to complete any such re-write.  I've
shopped the project around for other maintainers, to no long-term
success.

Happily, Kent Beck has recently produced a tool that scratches the
itches that drove me to create CT-Eclipse in the first place:

http://www.junitmax.com/junitmax/subscribe.html

Please consider giving it a try, and thanks for your support.

  David Saff