Custom branding for Workbench User Guide

Custom branding for Workbench User Guide

Raghvendra.Saboo
Hi,
We are developing a RCP based product for which we need to supply the Workbench User Guide along with our product guide.
For this, what is the recommended way to provide custom branding information on  Workbench User Guide pages.
Specifically, we want the page titles to have our product name and page footers to have our product logo.

-Raghu