Debian Etch, Eclipse 3.2, Tomcat5 can't work together?

Debian Etch, Eclipse 3.2, Tomcat5 can't work together?

Csanyi Pal
Hi,

I have on Debian GNU/Linux Etch system installed Eclipse 3.2 &
Tomcat5.

I followed these steps:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-eclipse-tomcat/

and setup Eclipse so I can to make new JSP or servlet projects.

I can to publish a JSP project to Tomcat5 Server but on that server I
can't to open in Firefox browser the web page
http://localhost:8180/ProjectName/

where the projectname is: WebTervezetPelda.

Tomcat5 give to me error message:
description The requested resource (/WebTervezetPelda) is not available.

Why haven't I success?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi

Re: Debian Etch, Eclipse 3.2, Tomcat5 can't work together?

David Saff

Paul,

This list is inactive.  I'd suggest an active tomcat list. Good luck,

   David