Debugging inside Parser AST Actions

Amr El-Rouby
Hi all,

I need to debug in C/C++ Parser Action Code inside this file:
BuildASTParserAction.java
I have put many breakpoints in different functions such as:
consumeIdentifierName
consumeStatementDoLoop
without any hope and also other functions such as in:
AbstractParserAction.java
consumeTokenBut all the breakpoints doesnot hit in Eclipse Debug Mode ?!

Can you please help me to make debug works in this scope ?

Best regards,
Amr

Re: Debugging inside Parser AST Actions

Nathan Ridge
Hi Amr,

The parser contained in the org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser package is deprecated and not actually used.

The parser that is actually used is GNUCSourceParser [1] for C code and GNUCPPSourceParser for C++ code.

Regards,
Nate

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/core/org.eclipse.cdt.core/parser/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/dom/parser/c/GNUCSourceParser.java
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/core/org.eclipse.cdt.core/parser/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/dom/parser/cpp/GNUCPPSourceParser.java