Docbook to Eclipse Help Centre formats

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

Max Berger has donated his useful book "Setting up Eclipse CDT" that he has been updating for years to Eclipse CDT project to be integrated into CDT's help (follow along with Bug 559272).

His book is in docbook format (https://docbook.org/) and I was wondering if anyone has the tool setup already to convert docbook format into what is needed for Eclipse Help. If you do, can you let me know/comment in the bug?

Re: Docbook to Eclipse Help Centre formats

Aleksandar Kurtakov

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 1:50 AM Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

Max Berger has donated his useful book "Setting up Eclipse CDT" that he has been updating for years to Eclipse CDT project to be integrated into CDT's help (follow along with Bug 559272).

His book is in docbook format (https://docbook.org/) and I was wondering if anyone has the tool setup already to convert docbook format into what is needed for Eclipse Help. If you do, can you let me know/comment in the bug?

Hey Jonah,
There is eclipse wiki article about it at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Authoring_Eclipse_Help_Using_DocBook .

Hope that helps,
--
Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Re: Docbook to Eclipse Help Centre formats

Jonah Graham
Thank you Alex.
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com