Does not work

Daniele Dellafiore-5
I have just installed CT 1.2.1 on Eclipse 3.1.1, via CT update site.

It does not work. I can enable it for my project or even for the TopTen
project like in tutorial, but when I make a change tests are not launched.
No error on Eclipse error log. Plugin seems to be configured properly
and I have followed instructions on tutorial.

So... I know that is really difficoult to found a solution, this is just
a "does not work" message, but this is the simple true. Installed,
enabled, does not work.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Does not work

dsaff
Daniele,

I'm sorry you've found this problem with the plug-in.  Thank you for
reporting it.  As a first step, does the plug-in work with a fresh
workspace?  There are reported problems with the current version of the
plug-in in which errors and task tags in unrelated projects can lead CT
not to work in the current project.  Thanks,

    David Saff

Daniele Dellafiore wrote:

> I have just installed CT 1.2.1 on Eclipse 3.1.1, via CT update site.
>

> It does not work. I can enable it for my project or even for the
> TopTen project like in tutorial, but when I make a change tests are
> not launched.
> No error on Eclipse error log. Plugin seems to be configured properly
> and I have followed instructions on tutorial.
>
> So... I know that is really difficoult to found a solution, this is
> just a "does not work" message, but this is the simple true.
> Installed, enabled, does not work.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Re: Does not work

Daniele Dellafiore-5
David Saff wrote:
> Daniele,
>
> I'm sorry you've found this problem with the plug-in.  Thank you for
> reporting it.  As a first step, does the plug-in work with a fresh
> workspace?  There are reported problems with the current version of the
> plug-in in which errors and task tags in unrelated projects can lead CT
> not to work in the current project.  Thanks,

Ok, I have done some checks. It works on a clean workspace.
It even works on my workspace only if there are not any other compile
errors in the whole workspace, despite project is related or not with
the one with CT enabled.