Downtime of: mirror.selfnet.de

Hannes Rist-3
Hi list,

due to technical problems we will be shutting down our mirror for an unknown time (hvac is a bitch…)
Please remove us from the database for the time beeing, we well contact the list when we're back.

kind regards,
Hannes

Re: Downtime of: mirror.selfnet.de

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
I've removed you from the list of active mirrors.  Good luck on keeping
your cool.....

-Matt.

On 05/07/2013 11:54 AM, Hannes Rist wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> due to technical problems we will be shutting down our mirror for an unknown time (hvac is a bitch…)
> Please remove us from the database for the time beeing, we well contact the list when we're back.
>
> kind regards,
> Hannes

Re: Downtime of: mirror.selfnet.de

Hannes Rist-3
Hey,

heh, thanks, we're back now.

regards,
Hannes

On Tuesday, 7. May 2013 at 19:31, Webmaster(Matt Ward) wrote:

> I've removed you from the list of active mirrors. Good luck on keeping
> your cool.....
>
> -Matt.
>
> On 05/07/2013 11:54 AM, Hannes Rist wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > due to technical problems we will be shutting down our mirror for an unknown time (hvac is a bitch…)
> > Please remove us from the database for the time beeing, we well contact the list when we're back.
> >
> > kind regards,
> > Hannes

Re: Downtime of: mirror.selfnet.de

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
Ok, I've re-added your mirror so you should start to appear in the list
again.

-Matt.