ECF 3.14.2

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

I had intended that I would release 3.14.2 bug fix release yesterday.
I was not able to do that, so have agreed [1] to provide it next Tuesday
8/28.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: ECF 3.14.2

Harshana Eranga Martin
Hi Scott,

I'll do a quick test once this build is available.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana
--
Harshana Eranga Martin