ECF 3.14.3 maint release

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

I'm contemplating doing the 3.14.3 maint release for ECF tomorrow (Oct
4).   If there are any pending bug fixes that you would like addressed
in 3.14.3 please submit now.

Peter H:   Apologies, but I don't think we will be able to generalize
the feature for you in this release.  We will look to address in future
release, if we can figure out how to do what you are asking for.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: ECF 3.14.3 maint release

Peter Hermsdorf-2