ECF 3.14.3 released

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

ECF 3.14.3 has been released. See [1] for download/install.

The changed bundles have also been deployed to maven central [2].  These
versions will be our contribution to platform (filetransfer) and to the
simultaneous release (2018-12).  I've updated the marketplace pointers.

Even though this is a maintenance/bug fix release, I've created a blog
post describing some of the examples/tutorials created recently [3].

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php

[2] https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.eclipse.ecf

[3] http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2018/10/ecf-3143-released.html