ECF release 3.13.2

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

It's my intention to produce a maintenance release late August, as some
small bugs have been found and addressed since our Neon final build.

Committers and contributors Please address any bugs/features
enhancements that you can over the next few weeks to include in this
release.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: ECF release 3.13.2 -- 8/26

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

Here's the Neon.1 schedule [1].  Since it makes sense to have ECF 3.13.2
be part of Neon, this means that for us to contribute 3.13.2 in time (as
-1 project) we will need to produce our 3.13.2 release build by
approximately *8/26*.

Please plan bug fixes/other contributions accordingly.

To reiterate:   Unless something changes this (3.13.2) will be ECF's
last contribution to the simultaneous release train.

Scott

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Neon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Neon.1