Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) Endgame Plan

Daniel Megert
The Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) endgame plan is now available: https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4.16.php.

Please read it carefully and follow the fix pass rules of engagement when we enter the endgame. All fixes submitted must have a project lead or PMC vote on the bug report,

Be aware that no API changes or feature work is allowed after RC1 unless the PMC approves it.

We will open master for the 2020-06 (4.16) release after RC2.

Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) Endgame Plan

Lars Vogel-2
Hi Dani,

If project lead or PMC member  reviews in Gerrit, I think the vote on the bug report is optional. Correct?

Quote: A positive review from a project lead or PMC member means implicit approval and no vote is needed on the bug report

Best regards, Lars

Daniel Megert <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mi., 20. Mai 2020, 17:41:
The Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) endgame plan is now available: https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4.16.php.

Please read it carefully and follow the fix pass rules of engagement when we enter the endgame. All fixes submitted must have a project lead or PMC vote on the bug report,

Be aware that no API changes or feature work is allowed after RC1 unless the PMC approves it.

We will open master for the 2020-06 (4.16) release after RC2.

Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020-06 (4.16) Endgame Plan

Daniel Megert
Hi Lars

Yes, that is correct.

Dani