Eclipse Arch Team Planning 2016 Meeting

Daniel Megert
The goal of this meeting is to bring all Eclipse top-level project leads together once a week. Unfortunately recent participation showed that a) participation was low and b) non-IBM project leads did not attend most of the time.

In today's meeting we (all IBMers!) decided that in the future we will only have the call on demand, e.g. before and during a milestone week. The request for a call must be placed in https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings/Minutesbefore Wednesday, and if so, a reminder will be sent to eclipse-dev.

Please be more responsible and update https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings/Minutesbefore the Wednesday call.