Eclipse IDE "Unconference" day at EclipseCon France

Eclipse IDE "Unconference" day at EclipseCon France

Mickael Istria-5
Hi all,

As part of the Unconference day of EclipseCon France (a full day that takes place after the regular conference, see https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2016/unconference ), we'll host an "Eclipse IDE" track which has for goal to find synergies between contributors and explore new paths to make Eclipse IDE better and better. In the best case, we'll even produce some good quality patches that will make Oxygen even more awesome than Neon is going to be.

If you plan to attend and/or have a topic to discuss, please add yourself and/or your topic to https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2016/unconference

Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat
My blog - My Tweets