Eclipse plugin and tinylog

Ming Cheng
Hi,

Does anyone has experience of using a third-party logging system in eclipse plugin? I am trying to use tinylog but encountered some issue described here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61318315/how-to-use-tinylog-in-eclipse-plugin

Thanks.

Re: Eclipse plugin and tinylog

Ming Cheng
we may forget tinylog first. Keywords are custom plugin and third-party logging lib.

Does anyone has experience of using a third-party logging system in eclipse plugin? I am trying to use tinylog but encountered some issue described here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61318315/how-to-use-tinylog-in-eclipse-plugin

Thanks.

Re: Eclipse plugin and tinylog

Alexander Fedorov
Hi,

Your question is too generic and does not specific to CDT. For every third-party logging system it may be a separate story how to configure it because it depends on that third-party logging system first.

Regards,
AF