Emitter registration problem

Andreas Truszkowski
Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post my issue. I have written a Birt
Excel emitter and try to get wotk.

The problem is, when I use the method
EngineConfig.setDefaultEmitter("xlsx", CLASS_NAME) or
RenderOptions.setEmitterId(CLASS_NAME) an OutputFormatNotSupported
exception is thrown.

I have looked a little bit araound and found in the Birt packase the
file schemas/emitters.exsd and some hard coded stuff in the
ExtensionManager class. But I am not sure how to register my emitter
properly....

Is there any web resource describing this issue? Or can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Emitter registration problem

Andreas Truszkowski
...I have forgotten to mention that the used API version is 4.4.2.

Regards,
Andreas

Am 19.05.2015 um 16:33 schrieb Andreas