Error when debugging JDK code while running the plugin unit test

Error when debugging JDK code while running the plugin unit test

Gayan Perera
Hi All,
is this normal
image.png

I'm trying to debug Arrays$ArratList.equal method while running a eclipse plugin tests.

Br
Gayan

Re: Error when debugging JDK code while running the plugin unit test

Gayan Perera
Hi All,
I figured out this is because my project was not using the same JDK as the junit launcher.

Br.
Gayan.