Errors in Bugfix 536947

Lukas Lentner

Hi,

I used the artifact snapshot eclipselink-2.7.4-20181021.204513-11.jar to test the bugfix, but it does not work. Can you please use the attached test case to ensure that the implementation works. Or did I something wrong? It would be very very great if this finds its way into 2.7.4 stable as I really really need this functionality.

Servus

Lukas Lentner

Re: Errors in Bugfix 536947

Lukas Lentner