FW: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

FW: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

Becker, Matthias

Dear all,

I plan to attend EclipseCon and the Eclipse SDK Meetup. I added my name as attendee to https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE2020_EclipseSDK

Who will also attend?

Regarding attending as speaker: I proposed https://www.eclipsecon.org/2020/sessions/today%E2%80%99s-displays-are-not-92-dpi-any-more-how-make-your-swt-application-look-great  to the “Web and Desktop Tools & IDEs” track of EclipseCon that was not accepted.

If there is interest in that topic I could provide this as part of the Eclipse SDK Meetup. What’s your opinion on that?

Regards,

Matthias Becker (SAP SE)

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Lakshmi P Shanmugam <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 9. July 2020 at 13:00
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

Hi all,

EclipseCon 2020 will have a virtual community day - https://www.eclipsecon.org/2020/community-day and we have a 90 mins session for Eclipse SDK Meetup.

I've created a wiki page to capture ideas/topics for the session - https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE2020_EclipseSDK. Please add your ideas and thoughts for any topics you would like to see or include in the session. Please add your name as attendee if you are interested to attend the session. Please add your name as speaker as well, if you would like to speak on any of the topics.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore

ATT00001.txt (264 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: FW: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

Daniel Megert
Thanks Matthias

I suggest you add your proposal to the wiki page. We have 90 minutes for the meetup. Once we know the proposals we can decide.

Dani

From:        "Becker, Matthias" <[hidden email]>
To:        Eclipse platform general developers list. <[hidden email]>
Date:        17.07.2020 13:10
Sent by:        [hidden email]

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Lakshmi P Shanmugam <[hidden email]>
Reply to:
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <[hidden email]>
Date:
Thursday, 9. July 2020 at 13:00
To:
"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject:
[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

Hi all,

EclipseCon 2020 will have a virtual community day - https://www.eclipsecon.org/2020/community-dayand we have a 90 mins session for Eclipse SDK Meetup.

I've created a wiki page to capture ideas/topics for the session - https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE2020_EclipseSDK. Please add your ideas and thoughts for any topics you would like to see or include in the session. Please add your name as attendee if you are interested to attend the session. Please add your name as speaker as well, if you would like to speak on any of the topics.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore

[attachment "ATT00001.txt" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM]

Re: FW: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2020 Community Day - Eclipse SDK Meetup

Becker, Matthias

Dear all,

EclipseCon is taking place soon. Do we already have decision about the agenda? https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE2020_EclipseSDK currently contains my talk in the agenda. So is this agenda final?

Regards,

Matthias

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Daniel Megert <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "Eclipse platform general developers list." <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 17. July 2020 at 13:56
To: "Eclipse platform general developers list." <[hidden email]>

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Lakshmi P Shanmugam <[hidden email]>