Facing problem with CT 1.2.1 plugin

Niranjan-3
Hi,
I am using jdk version 1.4.2_03 and eclipse version 3.1.

I installed the latest CT plugin into eclipse.

And when I tried project->Properties->Continuous Testing Properties , it gave error as
" Unable to create the selected Property page
  Reason : Plug-in edu.mit.lcs.pag.continuoustester was unable to load class edu.mit.lcs.pag.continuoustester.project.ContinuousPropertyPage "

This problem I was facing with the earlier version also. I tried earlier version with Eclipse 3.0 and 3.1.

What could be the problem ?
Kindly reply...

Thanks & Regards,
Niranjan

http://www.patni.com

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at [hidden email] and delete this mail.

Re: Facing problem with CT 1.2.1 plugin

dsaff
Niranjan,

There were problems running on JDK 1.4 with the last 1.1.x release, but
1.2.1 was tested thoroughly with a variety of JRE's.  Please open a new
bug for this issue at http://pag.csail.mit.edu/zilla, and attach the
contents of the file

[path to your workspace]/.metadata/.log

Any interested parties can follow along there--I don't want to send
potentially large attachments to the newsgroup.  Thanks for your help,

    David Saff