Felix SCR

Scott Lewis-2
Hi,

I thought I remembered that Equinox/Eclipse was going with the replacing
the SCR impl that it's currently using with the Felix SCR implementation
sometime during the Oxygen release cycle.   Is that still right?   If
so, when is it planned to happen?   And one final question:   I assume
it will be using some version of Felix SCR that supports the 1.3+
version of the SCR spec...is that true?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Re: Felix SCR

Thomas Watson
Yes, that is the plan.  I had hoped to get it in for M4.  But have not had time to get it in.  I will look to put it in for M5.  If it slips past that though it will get more difficult to get it in.

Tom

Re: Felix SCR

Thomas Watson
And yes, it will support the latest Declarative Services version 1.3 from the R6 specification

Tom

From:        Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        11/29/2016 07:55 AM
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Felix SCR
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Yes, that is the plan.  I had hoped to get it in for M4.  But have not had time to get it in.  I will look to put it in for M5.  If it slips past that though it will get more difficult to get it in.

Tom

From:
Scott Lewis <[hidden email]>
To:
Equinox development mailing list <[hidden email]>
Date:
11/28/2016 06:07 PM
Subject:
[equinox-dev] Felix SCR