Filter Abstract Test Cases

Will Hains
メッセージ
I have been using a derivation of the "Abstract Test Pattern" (http://www.placebosoft.com/abstract-test.html) to test various implementations of interfaces, however they are causing a problem with CT because it gives me the warning: "No tests found in <class>". Is there a way to filter out all but concrete TestCases?

Re: Filter Abstract Test Cases

dsaff
Will,

That's a good pattern. This was a bug in Eclipse. It's been fixed in
Eclipse, but not back-ported into CT yet. In the meantime,
unfortunately, your only workaround may be to explicitly declare a test
suite with just your concrete tests, or put your abstract test classes
in a separate package. CT 2.0 is still around the corner, which will
remove the need for tracking with Eclipse bugfixes. Thanks,

David Saff